Commander Kate Harper was the Deputy National Security Advisor from 2004 to 2007 under National Security Advisor Nancy McNally.
- Harper was portrayed by Mary McCormack.
Government Work History
- Agent for the Central Intelligence Agency. Her record was apparently VERY classified, after C.J. Cregg requested her service file and found nearly 90% of it was blacked out (Ninety Miles Away).
- 2004-2007 : Deputy National Security Advisor
- Has been married and divorced twice.
- Had an affair with fellow White House staffer Will Bailey during the final year of the Barlet administration.
- Met White House Chief of Staff Leo McGarry when he was Secretary of Labor during a previous administration while she was on an apparent undercover assignment in Florida. He was apparently too intoxicated to remember her clearly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.