Vinick/Sullivan Moving America Forward was the 2006 presidential campaign for the Republican Party. It's candidate was Senator Arnold Vinick from California, and his running mate was Governor Ray Sullivan of West Virginia. In the 2006 Republican primaries, the campaign was known as "Vote Vinick."
- Arnold Vinick - Presidential Candidate
- Ray Sullivan - Vice Presidential Candidate
- Sheila Brooks - First Campaign Manager
- Jane Braun - Second Campaign Manager
- Bob Mayer - Communications Director and Speechwriter
- Bruno Gianelli - Independent Consultant
- Annie - Campaign Staffer and Secretary to Senator Vinick
- Leon Montero - Former Senior Campaign Staffer and California Manager to Senator Vinick
- Sean- Campaign Staffer (working under Bob Mayer)
- Dan - Campaign Staffer
An agenda that strengthens our borders, secures our nation, and protects our homeland.
An agenda that enhances our economy and creates new jobs for hardworking Americans via entrepreneurship and opportunity.
An agenda that offers every American the chance to own a home and to start a small business.
An agenda that raises standards in our schools, provides resources to our classrooms, and gives children the opportunity to fulfill their potential by allowing families to choose between private and public schooling.
An agenda that gives every American access to an affordable health plan and a sensible retirement plan.
|2006 Presidential Election|
|Santos/McGarry (D) | Vinick/Sullivan (R)|
|2006 Democratic Primary|
|Atkins | Baker | Clarkson | Hoynes | Rafferty | Russell | Santos | two others|
|2006 Republican Primary|
|Allard | Bennett | Butler | Vinick | Walken | three others|
|Republican Party Presidential Campaigns|