Template:EpisodeNewTitle In the season finale, President Bartlet prepares for a town hall meeting with college students while the U.S. military races to find a downed American pilot in the Iraqi desert before the Iraqi military captures him. C.J. doesn't relish the notion of misleading the press over rescue preparations. Likewise, Toby tries to ignore updates from the distressed orbiting space shuttle which includes his brother, a payload specialist aboard the craft which cannot close its cargo doors. Meanwhile, a huffing Josh is dispatched to run down and convince the wayward vice president to re-think his position on campaign finance reform. 
- Rob Lowe as Sam Seaborn
- Moira Kelly as Mandy Hampton
- Dulé Hill as Charlie Young
- Allison Janney as C.J. Cregg
- Richard Schiff as Toby Ziegler
- John Spencer as Leo McGarry
- Bradley Whitford as Josh Lyman
- and Martin Sheen as President Jed Bartlet
- Timothy Busfield as Danny Concannon
- Jorja Fox as Gina Toscano
- Janel Moloney as Donna Moss
- Elisabeth Moss as Zoey Bartlet
- Suzy Nakamura as Cathy
- Michael O'Neill as Ron Butterfield
Special Guest Stars
- Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. Landingham
- NiCole Robinson as Margaret Hooper
- Kim Webster as Ginger
- Devika Parikh as Bonnie
- Melissa Fitzgerald as Carol Fitzpatrick
- Kris Murphy as Katie Witt
- Charles Noland as Reporter Steve
- Ralph Meyering Jr. as Tom
- Steven M. Gagnon as Officer #1
- George McDaniel as Officer #2
- Linda Burden-Williams as Moderator
- Emidio Antonio as Lou
- Christopher Dukes as Phil
- Lisa Croisette as Patty
- Larry Stahoviak as Steve
- Derek Triplett as Mikey
President Bartlet mentions the 1972 Presidential Election, which means the change in election years must have happended sometime after this.
This is the last we see Mandy Hampton during the prep with the President. She never appears or is even mentioned again.
- C.J. Cregg: I wasn't lying to the press on Pakistan India, I was lied to by you which made me look like an idiot.
- Leo McGarry: Well, I'm not lying to you now.
- C.J. Cregg: We're going to pay a price for misleading the press.